Second week of February and I am on my 8th book so far this calendar year. I’m not sure I’ve read this much this quickly since college! I think I’m mostly avoiding work that needs to be done around the house, but even if it is an avoidance strategy, reading books feels more virtuous than watching TV or scrolling through my phone.
4 comments:
I'm still wading through Jack by Marilynne Robinson - it's a good read - but easy to put down. Need a thriller or Hello Beautiful!
I’ve been reading a lot too and getting into historical non-fiction, that I hadn’t been interested in before. More of a suspense(ful) reader but there’s been some lately, like Anderson Cooper’s Vanderbilt and Oscar (Academy Awards) Wars from the very beginning that have sucked me in
Nicole - Rachel Maddow's Prequel is some very compelling historical non-fiction - might be more recent history than you are referring to, but very compelling!
Thank you!
Post a Comment