Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Thanks for the names

Still plodding along with my Thanksblogging catchup…

I love names. I love choosing names for people and animals, I love judging the names other people choose for their people and animals 😜 I love acknowledging that the names I choose, which are mostly off the beaten path, are not everyone’s favorites but that’s the beauty of this big beautiful planet in the sky, we are all different.

Anywho, I was scrolling through my to-do list and saw my Puppy Names List in the same document. What was that? Did you say you want to see my Puppy Names List? I will happily share it.

Raffi Ramirez
Snoopy, Eeyore, Figaro
Bruno, Rico, Diego, Tony, Cosmo, Uncle Jesse
(Axel, Shep, Linus, Jude)
Ziggy, Siggy

Axel, Shep, Linus, and Jude happen to be the names we were considering had Polly been a boy. I stuck them in the running because why not?

Raffi was the clear winner. Yes, his last name is Ramirez; that's a story for another day…

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

Love these names - one and all!! But Raffi is the perfect choice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...