Friday, December 01, 2023

Thanks for Deb!

So thankful for this sister (in law) of mine, on her birthday. She’s a dollface too and since I can’t post photos anymore you’ll just have to take my word for it!

Deb welcomed me into the family with open arms 20+ years ago. She checks in on me, is interested in my kids, is GREAT with kids, gives an over-the-top amount of candy to my kids 😂😂 gives great advice, cheers me on consistently, is hilarious, makes gorgeous quilts, makes delicious food, is so so thoughtful, and approaches everything in life with a matter-of-fact humor that I just adore. I love you so much, Deb!!!

2 comments:

grannybabs said...

Oh I love Deb too - she remembers everything about our lives!!

Mama Deb said...

Awww - you’re so sweet! I love you so much! So glad we are sisters and friends ❤️❤️❤️

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...