You may or may not have noticed that my posts don’t have photos lately, I blame Blogger/Google; anyway, if you read this blog you already know Polly is a dollface.
Something fun about Polly lately is that she loves to go to bed. You read that right, she really does! Ever since she got her own room with a queen-sized bed. 😂 She still wants me to put her to bed at night (versus her siblings who retreat to their corners of solitude), and I am more than happy to oblige.
Her teacher told me that Polly is exactly what you think of when you think of a third-grade girl, which is so true. Piles of friendship bracelets. Multicolored Tevas and a jean jacket. Messy hair. Nose stuck in a comic book/graphic novel. Doing flips on the monkey bars. Writing notes to her friends.
I’m telling you. Dollface. So so thankful for her.
2 comments:
I love all your kids - but right now Polly is exceptionally charming and cute and lovable and hope she can stay that way!
Ah, her own queen sized bed! That is dollface luxury at its finest
Post a Comment