Welcomed my parents and in-laws as houseguests.
Got our little boy graduated from HS and registered for college.
I’ll casually mention the end-of-year field trips, field days, concerts, recitals, meets, and banquets, the May and June birthday parties, the transition from spring to summer sports, the chores that never end, all on top of the normal school, work, and family things, and how we’re treading water the best we can.
Time is flying like it’s never flown before. Soaking in this season, trying not to drown in it but just to get through it and even enjoy it!
I had a moment of vertigo yesterday (I get episodes once in a while, pretty sure it’s genetic) but on the upside, I followed that by sleeping 14 hours (a common side effect of these episodes, in my experience) so I want to say it was kinda worth it??






We have more visitors next month, and then we are going to California (and Utah) AGAIN a few weeks after that.
My cup runneth over.
We have more visitors next month, and then we are going to California (and Utah) AGAIN a few weeks after that.
My cup runneth over.
1 comment:
Loved your visit - looking forward to August!!
Post a Comment