Friday, November 15, 2024

Thanks for the running clubs

Well; what do you know? Photos suddenly work in blogger again?? (Or maybe not suddenly… I haven’t tried posting one in over a year.)



I’m thankful for my kids’ running programs. I signed them up for cross country back in 2019 when the older kids’ soccer teams reorganized and I needed something they could all do together. It clicked, and we kept going back.

They have all done cross country and track, in a club and in school, and it’s been so great for all of them. Our county’s middle schools have never had sports until last year, when the superintendent and school board instituted cross country and track across all the schools, which is so great for so many reasons. Theo and Ida both ran in high school and Lars is planning to do it in high school too. (Which is next year, if you can believe that.)

I’m thankful for the lessons they have learned from running, the friends they have made, and the fun that we have all had (I have been a coach with Polly’s age group and younger since she joined at age 6). Yay for running clubs ❤️

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm posting as Anonymous - not sure why - but running clubs are popular here too - a good concept.

Anonymous said...

I’m laughing that we can only post Anon but now you can post photos so I consider that a fair trade. xN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...